H&S Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
To participate in the Program and begin earning points (the “Rewards Points”), you must be a member in good standing of the Lifestyle Program at a Canadian Hand & Stone spa. You are not eligible to earn or use Rewards Points if your Lifestyle Program membership is suspended or terminated. Termination of your Lifestyle Program membership at any time will result in your Rewards Points being immediately forfeited. If you have neither earned any Reward Points nor redeemed any Reward Points for a period of one year or more, we reserve the right to forfeit your Rewards Points and terminate your participation in the Program without notice to you.
Earning Rewards Points
By being a Member, you will be awarded Rewards Points as follows:
- 1,000 Rewards Points upon enrollment in the Lifestyle Program (Awarded to Monthly Lifestyle Members and 12 & 6 Month Prepaid Members Only).
- 5 Rewards Points for every Canadian dollar you spend at a Hand & Stone spa for services, upgrades, products and gift cards. Rewards Points awarded on monthly membership packages or prepaid series packages are awarded when the package is redeemed for a service.
- 500 Rewards Points for every friend or family member you refer and who becomes a member of a Hand & Stone spa. The friend or family member must provide your name at time of booking and you will be credited with Rewards Points for the referral after your friend or family member’s first service at a Hand & Stone spa and provided that they have rendered payment in full for such service.
- 50 Rewards Points for pre-booking your future appointments at the time of your current monthly service.
You will earn Rewards Points for qualifying purchases of eligible products and services from any Hand & Stone spa in Canada, as determined by Hand & Stone in its sole discretion. Rewards Points are not awarded on sales taxes, gratuities or purchases paid with Rewards Points, online purchases; or purchases at a Hand & Stone spa outside of Canada. Your Rewards Points balance is maintained by the issuing Hand & Stone spa and can be found on your receipt. Rewards Points are the sole responsibility and liability of the Hand & Stone spa that issued the Rewards Points.
Rewards Points Redemption
The number of Rewards Points that are required to be redeemed for a qualifying Reward (each a “Qualifying Reward”) is as follows:
|Qualifying Reward||Points Redeemed|
|50 Minute Hot Stone Massage or Exceptional Facial||9,000|
|50 Minute Massage or Facial||7,000|
|25 Minute Express Massage or Facial||4,500|
|$20 Promotional Gift Card||2,000|
Rewards Points, in the allotments set out above, can be transferred to a promotional gift card, provided that the gift card will only be redeemed at the issuing Hand & Stone spa. No partial redemption of Rewards Points is permitted. Rewards Points are only redeemable at Canadian Hand & Stone spas. You may redeem Rewards Points accrued in your account for Qualifying Rewards provided that your account is in good standing at the time of redemption request. Members are responsible for the payment of all sales taxes and gratuities. Redemption of Rewards Points is restricted to one Reward per visit.
Refunds & Returns
In the case of product refunds or cancellations of pre-booked services, the Reward Points awarded on such purchases shall be automatically deducted from the Member’s account at the time of the refund or cancellation.
- Hand & Stone reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions or to discontinue the Program in its sole discretion, without notice to you. Any revisions in the Terms and Conditions will be posted on Hand & Stone’s web site within ten business days of any change at www.handandstone.ca.
- We reserve the right to modify, limit, cancel or withdraw any Qualifying Rewards and to adjust the Rewards Points required for the redemption of Qualifying Rewards.
- We reserve the right to modify or limit the manner in which Rewards Points are awarded and redeemed and to specify or change the period of time in which inactivity in a Member’s account will result in a forfeiture of Rewards Points.
- All decisions concerning the awards, redemption, forfeitures and balances of Rewards Points are within our sole discretion.
- You agree that Hand & Stone is not liable to you or any third party for any modification, limitation, or discontinuance of the Program or Rewards offered, in whole or in part.
- By participating in the Program, you accept all of the Terms and Conditions.
- The Terms and Conditions shall supersede all prior agreements, terms and conditions or policies concerning Hand & Stone point programs.
- The amount of Rewards Points available for each Qualifying Reward and the types of Rewards eligible for redemption is determined at Hand & Stone’s sole discretion, all of which may be subject to amendment any time without notice.
- Redeemed Rewards are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable, assignable or transferable for cash, credit or other benefits or points under any circumstance.
- Rewards Points awarded are not transferable between Members and have no cash value.
- All Rewards Points totals shall be deemed correct unless otherwise substantiated by evidence provided by you to our satisfaction. It is your responsibility to ensure that Rewards Points are properly credited to your account. If you believe that Rewards Points have been awarded, but were not credited to your account, you must notify us within 60 days after the date the Rewards points were to be awarded. We reserve the right to require documents that provides evidence or proof that the transaction in question has transpired.
- If your Lifestyle Membership is cancelled or terminated in accordance with the terms of these Terms and Conditions or any other agreement you have with Hand & Stone, all Rewards Points will automatically be forfeited.
- Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual or redemption of Rewards Points may result in forfeiture of all Rewards Points and is a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
- You understand and agree that should we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have violated the Terms and Conditions, we may forfeit Rewards Points in your account or terminate your participation in the Program without prior notice to you.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the provincial laws of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada.
- The invalidity or unenforceable of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, these Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with their terms, as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- The parties agree that Hand & Stone, its affiliates and their respective representatives, agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and suppliers are not liable for: (i) lost, delayed, misdirected, inaccurate or incomplete registrations or entries of Rewards Points; (ii) any condition or event beyond our control; or (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Program.
- You agree that in no event shall Hand & Stone, its affiliates, their respective officers, directors, employees, agents representatives, information providers and suppliers or their respective heirs and assigns be liable for any damages arising from the Member’s participation in the Program.
- Under no circumstances will you be awarded Rewards Points or permitted to obtain Rewards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, the value of any punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including legal fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in the Program).
- You accept all responsibility for and hereby indemnify and hold Hand & Stone, its affiliates and their respective representatives, agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and suppliers harmless from and against any actions or claims taken or made by any authorized user of your account, including, but not limited to, the accrual and redemption of Rewards Points.
- By participating in the Program, you agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Hand & Stone, its affiliates and their respective representatives, agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees and suppliers from any liability from any losses, damages or injuries of any kind arising from or in connection with the Program.
- We are not liable or responsible in any manner for any tax consequences which may flow from a Member’s participation in the Program. Members will be solely responsible for their own tax payments and reporting requirements (including those related to any income tax benefit), if any.